Increase of Efficency at Heat Treatment Processes
The simulation solution for manufacturing
MatPlus HQ is an advanced and easy-to-use software solution which allows the optimization of heat-treatment processes in order to save energy and time.
- Increase productivity
- Save energy
- Predict thermal stresses and distortion
- Precise simulation results
- MatPlus HQ: fast and easy-to-use simulation
- Increase of efficency by 10-30% through process optimization
- Customizing MatPlus HQ to your requirements
- Related engineering services and projects
The practical solution for heat treatment with powerful 3D-FEM simulation in the background
MatPlus HQ performs the calculation of heating and cooling processes for components. The system is the result of a funded project by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the European Union (EU) in order to increase resource efficiency in industry. It offers an easy-to-use user interface: After a short briefing a productive use even on shop-floor level is possible. The system is tuned for efficient use of computing power, so that results are available in a short period of time.
Properties and specific features:
- Boundary conditions for all calculations are configurable, e.g. temperature curves of the furnace, heat transfer coefficients for heating and cooling.
- MatPlus HQ can handle any geometry from CAD systems in STEP or IGES format. In addition, predefined and scalable basic forms can be used without the need of CAD files.
- The meshing of geometries and subsequent FEM calculations are automated but also configurable.
- MatPlus HQ uses precise, temperature-dependent materials property data for density, heat capacity and thermal conductivity. These are calculated by use of JMatPro®, in order to be batch-precise.
- MatPlus HQ calculates temperature profiles and temperature differences in the component, both for heating and cooling very fast on standard PC's.